ISRO PSLV Rocket 1:100 DIY Kit
ISRO’s PSLV Rocket at 1:100 Scale – DIY model is made in flat pack form with pieces and parts that are used to assemble the rocket and get their own rocket for their study desks!
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
If your kids love to wonder about the mysteries of space and fantasise about discovering what the vast majority of this universe entails, then this DIY Model of ISRO’s PSLV Rocket at 1:100 Scale is the best gift for them. This DIY model is made in flat pack form with pieces and parts that are used to assemble the rocket and get their own rocket for their study desks!
This rocket will send your little one on a creative, experiential and immersive adventure.
- ROCKET MODEL – DO IT YOURSELF ACTIVITY KIT: This DIY model is designed like a 1:100 Scale PSLV Rocket, with each piece crafted meticulously and aesthetically.
- THE KIT INCLUDES –
- A Birch Plywood Sheet with Precise Laser Cutting Components (Can be pressed-out from the flat sheet to complete a fantastic 3-D model)
- A Metal Tweezers with pointed tips for grasping small parts
- 1 Glue for fixing the parts
- A piece of sand paper to scrap out the uneven surface of the model
- A Post-Assembly Display Stand (With Rocket Name, Scale Model & ISRO Logo)
- A Detailed Step-by-Step Rocket Model Assembly Manual
- A Story Card
- HANDS ON LEARNING DIY KIT: It provides an active way of learning all about the stages of a rocket and its functions! It is created to help kids put together their own rocket
- EASY TO ASSEMBLE: Grooves hold the stages of the rocket together. Kids learn to snap fit stages of the rocket, the boosters and create their own rocket.
- DURABLE & HANDCRAFTED BY THE ARTISANS OF INDIA: The model is made of birch wood ply by the artisans of Mysore, India. The item is eco-friendly and sustainable.
- MADE WITH GREAT ATTENTION TO QUALITY and SAFETY: The Birch Plywood rocket model doesn’t have sharp edges and light weight so that kids can handle them easily. The material is hard, smooth with durable surface and superior resistance against humidity
- Can be used as a gift, show piece or collectable as well
The Polar Satellite Launch Vehicle (PSLV) is a third-generation rocket launcher designed, manufactured and operated by the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO). It comes in the category of medium-lift launchers with a reach up to various orbits, including the GeoSynchronous Transfer Orbit, Lower Earth Orbit, and Polar Sun Synchronous Orbit. All the operations of PSLV are controlled from the Satish Dhawan Space Center, Sriharikota, east coast, India.
PSLV has a four-stage system comprising a combination of solid and liquid-fuelled rocket stages. The first stage at the very bottom is solid fuelled, having six strap-on solid rocket boosters wrapped around it. Second stage is liquid fuelled whereas the third stage has a solid fuelled rocket motor. At the fourth stage, the launcher uses a liquid propellant to boost in outer space.
It is made using Birch Plywood – one of the best plywood. Birch is a hardwood with fine grains. It is known for its properties like its tensile strength and durability. It has a distinct light colour with a smooth finish that adds to its beauty.
|Dimensions||15 × 10 × 48 cm|
There are no reviews yet.