The Bare Necessities (1000 pieces)
- “The Bare Necessities” illustrated by Vishnudas & Sarath.
- Difficulty level: Hard
- Number of pieces: 1000
- Puzzle dimensions: 70 x 50 cms
- Box dimensions: 28 x 18.5 x 7 cm
- Puzzle made with eco-friendly and recycled materials 🌎
- The soybean ink used for printing.
Buy The Bare Necessities (1000 pieces) and other great Jigsaw Puzzles in India only at Jigsaw Nation.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
“The Bare Necessities” is a familiar scene from the story The Jungle Book. The illustration is a collaborated work done by two artists – Vishnudas & Sarath. Vishnudas who is a digital artist based in Kerala, holds also a degree in fine arts and has been working as a graphic designer and illustrator. Apart from illustrations, he enjoys reading and writing. Sarath is a also a digital artist who hails from Kerala. He has been working as a freelance illustrator after completing his degree in fine arts. He enjoys bringing realism in his work.
|Dimensions||28 × 18.5 × 7 cm|
|Number of Pieces||